Sectors | Forensic Engineering and Expert Witness
Bringing greater precision to forensic engineering decisions.
Our technical knowledge of forensic engineering has resulted in several key personnel being consulted as Expert Witnesses. A shared eye for detail and a passion for being involved in the minutiae of our engineering and architecture disciplines means that everyone up to Director level is directly invested in inspiring and supporting each other. This culture of proactive collaboration and knowledge sharing has led to many of our senior people becoming recognised specialists in their respective fields. The Expert work we have undertaken includes:
- Concrete and reinforced concrete structures including buildings
- General industrial pavements and associated civil and structural engineering
- Suspended composite floors
- Steel fibre reinforced floors
- Piled and ground bearing industrial floors
- Dam engineering concrete structures
- General concrete structure disputes
- Engineering responsibility matters
- Water retaining structures
Where the fine detail is, that’s where you’ll find us.